1. You are visiting the website www.thespanishgrocery.com owned by HEREDAD DE VALDEPORRES SL, with registered office at C / Gemología, 13 Business Park Tournament 41015 - Sevilla - SPAIN, with NIF no B90077124, registered at the Mercantile Registry.
You can contact EL TITULAR by any of the following means:
Phone: 00 34 954104077
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comvive S.L Servers
Nicolás Copernicico 18, 41300 San José de la Rinconada, Seville, Spain
Contact email: email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the EL TITULAR website that is made available to the public.
The access and / or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here.
These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of hiring that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. www.thespanishgrocery.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and (without limitation), not to use them for:
Carry out illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature,
advocacy of terrorism or infringement of human rights
Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or
third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage
Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (for example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. The USER recognizes that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under its sole responsibility. Specifically, merely by way of example, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
c) The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's or third party's computer system. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
g) Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or damages arising from circumstances that occur due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
In case there are forums, in the use of the same or similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER that sends them, which is the only responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that www.thespanishgrocery.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without the need for prior warning, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the contents of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.